BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Relax ❤

12/8/10
It was the day I finished my final
And I was so tired!!!
That was the day I had my accounting and statistics final..
All I can said is I already try my best!!!
I hope everything will be fine!!
GOD BLESS!!
After test, I went to had my dinner with ah ba, ah mi and didi at hulala...
I love the time when hang out with them..
So sweet...
Coz we are 1 family xD
When I reached my room, I went to bath...
And then sleep until the next day..
Sorry for no on msn
And sorry to daniel...I didn't realize ur call

13/8/10
Yea...It is the day we hang out together...
The day I slept until 12pm++
Finally...We went to ''chi chiong gai'' and times square
It was raining!!!
We were like running along the street!! OMG
Feel so ashamed ='(
We reached times square almost 5pm++
Then we went there for ''keng gai'' and eating there..
Movie after that!!




SALT!! What a nice movie!!
I like it very much!!!
I love the heroine!!
Something wrong geh daniel went to toilet when the movie is still keep it on...
It's still okie..
But the funny thing is he didn't bring his ticket out..
Keep calling us but we dun have any response...
Cannot blame us ya!!
Again...Coz that movie really nice
Daniel, u have wasted your money!!! =D
Then we went to ah ba geh ''deng deng cheong''
What a cute name that I never heard before...
I don't want play with u guys already...
I'm always the last one!!
Wow!! A nice day spent my time with u guys...
Hope everything goes smoothly and we able to studying in the same class for this 3 years..
LET'S PRAY FOR IT!!
miss u guys...

0 comments: