BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 20, 2009

I'm n0t a f00l

PLEASE DON'T TREAT ME AS A FOOL !!!!
I know I'm not such good~
In your heart~
I'm the worst~
Don't compared me to others~
And also don't think that I won't easily get angry then you can continue bully me~
I hate that kind of feeling~

You are now is a rubbish in my eyes~
You are nothing for me~
You are the most selfish person I have seen~
You are not good enough also~
Don't try to make me angry~

The person who treat other as a fool actually himself/herself is that fool~
I feel you are damn stupid~
Because of your attitude~
Try to change your attitude, please~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whose tat ???=.= really curious,.....

jy....

Ying Ying said...

who o??
u mention before the person name ma??

--CIAWLING-- said...

jy & yy
both of u really wan to know?
But it's a secret...
hahah