BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 30, 2009

ANGRY!!!

U always make me angry!!!

Make me going to mad!!
Don't disturb me when I need to study!!
I already treat u very nice!!
Don't make me can't tahan anymore!!
I also a human being!!
People with feelings and temper!!
Even a cold-blooded person also having his or her own mood!!!
So, please stand at my side and think by me!!!
Me too!!!
Argh!!!
I cannot stand for a person like u!!
Not only u need private space!!
Me too!!
Don't say I'm overdo something on u or I've excessive demand on u!!
No!!
Please takes time out to reflect your own attitude!!
It's how terrible u know???

2 comments:

Ying Ying said...

try to tell the his or her about the problem la..
if not he or she don't know about his or her mistake..
lol..

--CIAWLING-- said...

it's okie...
1 week left..
after that, I think no more!!