BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Am I a failure???











haizzz...Sigh..

Suddenly feel myself is a failure!!
I'm damn down after I knew my csc test 2 result...
Although I already know that I gonna failed in that test..
But then, still feel disappointed lo..
It's hard for me to pass this subject in this sem..
The lecturer keep 'tembak' us by asking many question in our presentation..
My part will presenting on thursday..
As I seen the groups that already presented,
I don't think I able to answer whatever question our lecturer going to ask!!!
Even I put a lot of effort, I still have no confidence to pass this subject..
Actually, I really don't like csc n mgt!!!
Because a lot of memorising part!!
I don't like to memorise!!!
Hate it!!
Memorising is just like eating the whole book in and then vomit out all of the "food" during exam!!
Anyway, I still need to face it!!!
Hope that I can do it!!!
Final is coming on this saturday...
But I still feel very lazy to study!!


Izit that a lazy person can become sucess??
I wondering about this question also...
Who can tell me the answer and why??





A succesful person is the one who always prepare for all the time!!
Chances is also for the one who going to having a try on that...
Not everyone can sucess without failure..
But they are sucess through failure!!!
Before we sucess, we also going to solve all the obstacles around us..
Although it's hard..
But if you didn't try it, how u know you can do it or not??
So, never say no before trying!!














I'm just console myself that my failures do not define me!!!
Try to believe it!!
Hope so!!
Don't get myself lose my confidence because of csc!!!
Positive thinking!!
Yeah!!!
Good luck!!
Lastly, good luck to all my friends who gonna to sit for final with me!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ...leng lui, ur eng is so good u noe... u still said ur grammar got alot of prob....@@....seems like im de 1 who have alot of grammer prob .....T-T

JY

--CIAWLING-- said...

lol...
I'm going to fail many subject ady..
=(
sad!!

Anonymous said...

=.=" really la...u tot i'm joking ar...@@
erm...won't fail many subjects 1 cz i believe tat u can do it...=)
cheer!!

JY

--CIAWLING-- said...

lol..
hope so..
anyway, thx for ur encouragement...
^^
u too..

Anonymous said...

welcome...=3=...hekhek...XD

JY