BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

♥STUDY♥

Final is coming!!

Suddenly feel so stress and worry all the subject!!
How come??
Am I possible to get want I target in this sem??
The answer is : NO!! IMPOSSIBLE!!
I think that answer could be get after test 1 and test 2 =(
But now, the only thing I can do is put more effort in my final!!
And God bless!! @@~


Study, study and study from now on..
Start from 8.30pm, I'm alone in my room..
And started my studies from that time..
So, now it's the time to blogging..
To make my mind clear..
I love study alone actually...
I don't like disturb by others or disturb others..
If study alone, I can listen songs when I want..
It's very enjoy and more freedom..


Study is important!!
No more entertainment during this coming final!!
Try all my best in this sem!!
I need a lot of time to prepare final!!
Now, every minute even every second is important for me!!
I cannot keep wasting my time!!
I hope I won't disappointed my family and myself!!

Let's add oil in our final ya, frienzz!!!
WE CAN DO IT!!
Although maybe won't pass with a flying colors..
But if we already try our best..
Then, we won't feel regret at all!!

0 comments: