BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 15, 2010

What is LIFE??

I know something happen in our life is so sudden..
But we must accept it as it's a part of journey in our life..

I know forget someone who you cannot forget is not easy..
But sometime u don't realise he/she is the one u love most..

I know everytime u cry is full with reasons..
But that's worthless if u cry for him/her..

I know when u laugh and u are so excited to tell him/her..
But when u tell him/her what u happy for, he/she may not listen to u..

I know if he/she didn't accompany beside u, u'll feel lonely..
But u don't know he/she is the one who hurt u before..

I know last time u said u gonna to forget about him/her..
But I also know that u are cheating yourself..

Life is always like that..
U know what u suppose to do actually but u don't know the story behind u..
anyway, try to appreciate our life..
Life is not everything..
But it's a process that may lead us to happiness..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

so gan chu o....==

--CIAWLING-- said...

haha~
yalo~
=P

Ying Ying said...

agree.... =)