BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

DAMN TIRED DAY

28th JULY, 12.19am

Tired!!!
Just bek from playing tennis and yamcha with my coursemates
It was fun although I don't really know how to play..
Felt blur when I reached tnnis court just now
Caused I jz woke up before that, damn tired after completed my ENL assignment
tomorrow still got 6 hours continuous classes to go..
But then most of my coursemates feel like to skip the 10am class
It seems like only I want to attend =')
First time I feel like going to ENL class!! muahaha!!
By the way, I feel like going is not because of HIM!!
Still considering whether want to attend the class or not!!!
Anyway, sleep first ^^
GOOD NITEZZ

2 comments:

FroZeN said...

him again~~

--CIAWLING-- said...

frozen>> muahaha... wat lar >.<