BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

suff3r iN d3gree lif3

This week totally busy for test and assignment, can't even sleep well....

Last weekend, I was staying at INTI cz I hoped to spend my time to study here!! But then the life staying here in weekend is so bored!!! Last sunday, I went out for my dinner with tong tong n C wen at almost 8pm..I saw a person look like jitmin, but den I not so sure since he said 'HI' to me...
We took our dinner with 1 hour++ and at the same time,got a TV programme ''bai wan da ge xing''...We just enjoy our meal with nice songs..The happy hour always pass so fast!! Cz the day after tomorrow is MKT test...4 chapter already waste my time so much...I can't imagine how am I going to prepare for my final...

MKT test started and I thought the time for test is 2 hours... so I did the last question first, suddenly the lecturer said ''15 min more''!!! I was like...WTH!!!I got 1 major question haven touch at all, it covered 25marks out of 50marks!!! I think it is hard for me to not fail this test!! @.@ After this test we can't stop here and relax, cz the next day will be STA test and ENL presentation..The worst thing came to me was I haven't done my ENL assignment part yet...Then, I keep finding info...But then I cannot just give up STA like that since I definitely duno what she teaching in class..It was the first time I feel I gonna fail STA and it was also the first time I felt so hard!! When I need to face presentation and test has also come to me at the same time, make me so nervous..Because I know I only can choose either one from test and presentation..This was the first time I didn't prepare for my presentation and my english is not so fluent...Finally I give up ENL presentation, not decided to prepare at all...I just leave it like that (cool man, I FEEL PROUD OF MYSELF)..But another problem came to me...I dun understand the chapter that will be cover in our test...''SELF-LEARNING''...ARGH!! I try my best to study with tong tong and C wen and find out how the answer getting until 5am, who knows the question cum out the next day is not as difficult as what I imagine, not mean easy also...xD

Today, 2 assignment need to pass up!!! Everyone seems like doing the assignment last-minute..Again, sleep at 5am!!! After I had combine my assignment, who knows so LUCKY, my printer no ink and I heard that it need to be pass up before 12pm..Since, I worry caused of my lateness the assignment have been deduct, I hope it won't happen!! SORRY to all my group members if I disappointed to u guys..SORRY AGAIN AND AGAIN,HOPE CAN GET UR APOLOGIZE!! ='(

SIGH!! Going bek home this weekend...hmm...Going bek on friday since friday still have a test at 12pm!! GOOD LUCK TO ME!! I going to prove to u that I can!!

0 comments: