BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, July 17, 2010

a special weekend for this sem...♥

17/7 SAT
this weekend is the first time for this sem I stay in INTI, it is so bored but no choice, I stay here cz i having 3 test,assignment n presentation on nex week. Sleep early on last night that's why today i wake up early in the morning xD

The weather here is so hot, suddenly miss home so much cz every week also I going bek to my sweet home..SUFFER!! Listening to musics while studying, this is my learning style.. But if u ask me, can I concentrate in my studies, my answer is dunno xD Just feel like need some songs to accompany me while I'm studying (weird learning style never seen)...

I hope I can try my best in my test 2 since now I'm lack of time..Time passes so fast!!! After test 2 I might be relax, no more 5 hours sleeping time per day ='(

SAY YES TO TEST,BUT NO TO ASSIGNMENT!!

0 comments: