BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, July 22, 2010

TIRED

A new day for me...But is not a nice day...
8am class in the early morning...How tired it is!!! And it was a bad day, a day when I received my ACC test paper, but actually I already expected that I'll fail!! Who knows the mark I failed was...very very low!!! I haven't even get that kind of score before!! Really surrender to ACCOUNTING!! It is so hard to understand, again I feel so sorry to my teacher-->>TONG TONG!! sorry that u put so much effort and a lot of time on me, but I still let u disappointed even myself!! I promised u I'll try my best to learn and practices it again and again and then prove that in my result!! (BUT U NEED TO TEACH ME AGAIN) muahahaha...

After ACC class, we went to OLDTOWN @ nilai,,with my coursemate, soon ren, tong tong, C wen, wai kit, chan fai and 1 joker, daniel @.@ Today, we all went bek from OLDTOWN at 2.30pm but our class is at 2.00pm...Reached there almost 3.00pm..I was like not to going to class,cz it's too scary, I never did that before!! The whole class only had 11 people including us!! 20 minutes later, she was finished the class >.<>

2 comments:

WEST styx said...

u was enjoy that posting my name such a capital letter "C" ==
fight together la . sure can win 1 .
b wif u always . no wry ^^

--CIAWLING-- said...

hahaha~ nice 1>> C wen
thanks so much~~
let's fighting!!
aza aza!!
muackss~